Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crap, tomorrow's Monday

So I've been off work for a week for hernia surgery and I have to go back tomorrow. I may be breaking out in hives. Trying like hell to wrap my mind around the idea of smiling, and being nice to the customers. Like the ones on medicaid who are knocked up with baby number whatever, who stands at the counter with her litter of kids and the whole friggin family is drinking Starbucks. I can't afford those, and I have a job. Or the woman who has no refills on her hydrocodone, of which shes using 480+ per month, who has a screaming fit cause I won't give her any "to get by on". Her liver must look like shit at 3900mg of tylenol per day. Probably sue Watson when her liver fails and claim they gave her bad meds. Or the addicts who are in DT's, also drinking starbucks, and tweaking around the pharmacy while their scipts are filled. Oh I love my job, I love my job, I love my job................sound true yet? damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home