Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sometimes time just gets away from me and I don't realize how long its been since my last blog. I'm a slacker. As much bitching as I do about my job, I'm now going to work more hours, cuz I need the bucks. Its either more pharmacy hours or a paper route. I'll work 4 10 hour shifts at my regular store and float a couple shifts a week in other stores. Please wake me when I'm dead. I'll likely end up in other really busy stores, but at least it will be different set of customers. Every store has its addicts, idiots, assholes and the obviously inbred. Only the percentages in each category are different. And all operate under the same corporate morons, who haven't set foot in a pharmacy for about 100 years, and so have absolutely no clue how the real world works. So maybe when I go pharmaceutical it will be in some other store. And maybe someday I will be able to un-knot the muscles and nerves in my neck and be able to feel my hands and feet normally (or at least relatively so) and get rid of the tension headache that I've had for a couple weeks now. Did I mention that I may go pharmaceutical soon? Oh yeah, think I did. Crap, I'm starting to repeat myself now. I think I'll take up binge drinking, maybe I'll start now. Its 5 o'clock somewhere. No one ever said it had to be PM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you start binge drinking, you'll probably hurt yourself and start missing work. If you do that, you'll need vicodin and lose your job. Then you'll just be one of them, a strung out junkie on welfare telling some poor pharmacy technician you dropped your pills over the toilet for the 3rd time this month.

:-)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home