Thursday, January 25, 2007

morons

Must Blog
The corporate morons have done it again. It seems they negotiated a contract with a hospice organization and neglected to tell us peons what was coming. So suddenly theres 100 scripts on the fax for new patients, the insurance has been set up wrong and nobody knows what the hells going on. Standard day in corporate pharmacy. Did I mention I quit? I'm sure I quit at least 157 times today. Maybe I can hit 200 tomorrow. Funny how no one believes me. Hmmm. The regular patients are all in need of a chill pill or 12 too. They were just flat mean today. Why do people have such a hard time understanding the concept of a yearly deductable? If I tattoo an explanation on my forehead I can save myself a bunch of time explaning it to the boneheads every year. But then they would come up with something else they just don't get, and I'd run out of space. It appears I may have the whole weekend off, I'm looking for a hole to crawl into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home