Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Silence! I kill You

SILENCE! I kill you. Current mood: stressed
Thanks rugrat, I love that line and I'm going to incorprate it into my daily routine. The next time I tell a customer it'll be 20 minutes for your 3 prescriptions and they start to bitch, I will yell, Silence, I kill you. Bet that'll have 'em shitting biscuits all the way to customer service. I want the first of the month moved to the middle, just to spread some of the shit around. The moon is a little too full too, and its causing the real whacko's to lose it even more. If I wore a shirt to work tomorrow that said "fuck off and die" do you think I could pass it off as a halloween costume, rather than a direct threat? Probably not. Think I'll go as a redneck. I can wear anything that way and no one will notice I actually work there. Oh yeah, today we got just abouth the grossest of too personal information we've ever had. So I will share it with you and you can be grossed out too. We have a cartoon on the wall of a very large woman, bent over to feed the cat and the cat is freaking out looking at her crotch. So this guy comes in, and he sees the cartoon and laughs. Then proceeds to tell us it reminds him of this girlfriend he had, who had an STD, that made her snatch smell so bad the cats were attracted to the bathroom even with the door closed. So, what do you say to the customer who has just told you this story? Thats nice? Eww, ick, I need a shower now, excuse me while I hurl, please don't touch my counter, are you still dating this person? Get out now. The tech who was face to face with him had this look af absolute disgust on her face, and it was too good not to laugh at. Oh yeah, I also got to be gagged to death with the smell of old pee. I had to help a little old woman who couldn't figure out her glucose meter. This means I had to sit at the same table with her and about a weeks worth of peed on clothing. Its really hard to talk while holding your breath. And and the smell sorta hangs in your nostrils for a while, making you wish you could just take a bic lighter and singe everything out of there. Or maybe a garden hose would wash it out. Vicks vapor rub? anything! SILENCE, I kill you! check out Achmed the dead terrorist on you tube. Be prepared to snort beer out of your nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home