Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blog Me

Shit. I am exhausted tonight. My feet are screaming and I'm thinking about joining our junkie friends and mixing my darvocet with some alcohol. Do you think this will suck my brains out the way it seems to have done to so many others? Whoo hoo. I'm realizing too, that the other pharmacies in town have loads of fruit loops too, because one of them no longer handles most of the medicaid patients and many of them are turning up to darken our door. And they don't just have medical problems, they have major mental problems too. Or maybe its just the buttload of mind altering drugs they take everyday. And its whole families too. There is one family of 4 in which all of them are on the most dangerous and last resort antischitzophrenic med. How can they all be that screwed up? Did someone just stir their brains a little while they were baking? Did their mother live on a toxic waste site? WTF? And why do 8 members of 1 family all need hydocodone? To make a living of course. They probably gross more per year than the pharmacist does, and they get all of it free cuz they are on medicaid. And these are the fuckers that call every 1/2 hour for days wanting to know if their refills are ready. Bastards. Oh, and then theres the jerk faces who call me to say that the doctors office says they never got the fax, you know, the one that I have a confirmation that it did indeed go through to the doctors office and they ignored it, and when I tell them it did go through they as much as call me a liar. So next time someone insinuates that I'm lying and that I never sent the fax, I'm going to suggest they just come get the fucking request and hand deliver it themselves, then they won't have to deal with lying pharmacy techs. Of course, they may have hard time reading the request after removing it from their ass...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home