Monday, June 23, 2008

Conference Day 2

Its was bug day. Really. I learned about emergency mosquito control, (little tiny condoms?) and bed bugs, (still itching thank you very much) oh, and ticks. I've had a few drinks too. Wonder what I'll be dreaming about tonight? Mosquitos riding around on giant engorged ticks, and if I so much as imagine a bed bug I may have to sleep in the car. Not really, I'm staying with a clean freak. I'm pretty sure she goes along behind me with a bleach rag....... Anyway, I learned a couple things today. If you take your own lunch to the Westin you won't have to pay $15.00 for lunch. And the bug guys are funny bunch. Guess you would have to be. I hope the next time they use two hotels someone actually asks how far apart they are. If you want to attend something at a different site, you have to miss the whole hour because theres only 10 minutes between programs and theres 20 minutes between the resorts. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home