Saturday, June 14, 2008

These people are handling your food......

So, I've gone from being a pharmacy tech where people screamed at me all day to hurry the fuck up and why is my co-pay so high, to being a health inspector and realizing that the dregs of society are often the people handling my food. The same drug addicts that came to the pharmacy are cooking in the local diner. Although I will give them credit for having a job to support thier meth habit so my tax dollars don't have to, I wonder just what they are doing when I'm not there. Based on the boneheaded shit they do right in front of me, I don't even want to think about it. Just order something thats got to be cooked fresh and really hot. Patty melts are generally safe. Stay away from salad. Amazing how often you go in the walk in refrigerator and find meat bleeding on the salad, rags dripping on stuff, mold growing on the walls, etc. And I'm sick to death of the people who just took an order in English and then stand and stare at me like a deer in the headlights and claim "no English". Really? Then go the fuck back to Mexico, or China or bumfuck Egypt. Learn the language or get the fuck out. On the plus side, most of them don't have the guts to yell at me. They operate on whole different plain (plane?). They think that since they didn't refrigerate the meat where they came from, and maggots are just extra protien, whats the problem. And does it really matter if the beans are 90 degrees after 3 days, we're gonna re-heat 'em anyway? And for some reason the boss frowns on my giving the most honest and unambiguous answer "This is no longer Mexico" We got it fair and square a long time ago so just fucking get over it, and do it our way. Quit trying to drag us all back into the dark ages. Of course, this doesn't explain the average white american citizens who do the same thing. That I can only blame on inbreeding. The family tree of some people is just a telephone pole. Or that combined with lots of meth, so now the brain and whats left of the teeth have holes. When did teeth become optional anyway? So, the next time you sit down to that restaurant meal, look into the kitchen and smile. If they are growling at you, they are illegals who wish you would just drop the damn money and go. If they are inbred meth addicts, the smile back will not contain teeth. Now you know what to look for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous pharmacy technician training said...

Well, it's lucky that we have health and food inspectors like you to make sure that whoever handles or makes food makes it right and makes it clean.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home